Tuesday 15 November 2011

She.


She is different
She doesn’t ask me to praise her
She doesn’t seek help in her life
Because she thinks she is sufficient

She is unusual
She doesn’t show that she cries
She doesn’t tell about the lies
Because she thinks she would hurt me.

She is unpredictable
She shows that she cares
She says she can sacrifice anything
But she is always unfair

She is complicated
She hurts me without intending to
She loves me without me
But I don’t get it

She is difficult
She never tells me the truth
She always ends up with trouble for herself
Because she is dumb

She is impossible
She wants me to understand
She just needs me to love
But she will never tell me why

Strange! She is!
But she hopes not to me.
Love! She does!
But in a way that doesn't get me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saumya!! Good to see your new blog :) been some years now that I had come across my passion for writing. Been on and off my blog.. But finally seem to be back... Hope i can find sometime for my blog from the hectic schedule of mine.

    It was really nice to read some of ur poems and they are really good... Keep writing and posting more frequently.

    Abhi

    ReplyDelete