Sunday 28 August 2011

I Love You Daddy



I don't know how long it has been.
Since I have stopped being keen.
Waiting for the Sunday to come again
Which was the only way to ease my pain

Being away from you
Is something I am used to do
But now when I am with you
I realize how much I miss you

For me when everything is blue
You are someone I can always turn to
Thanks for not just being there
But also making some difference

Though physical presence is not a part
of love; I always know you are right here
Deep within my heart
Right here, so clear.

I am a strong girl
But you are the one who gave me strength
Sometime it gets dull
As every passing moment increases the length

You hear me when I am sad
You bear me when I am bad
You correct me whenever I am wrong
You support me when I start loosing myself all along

Spending these few days with you after a hiatus
I realize all your sacrifices are because your love for us is impetus
God knows what I did in my previous birth
That in form of you- My father, he rewarded me on this earth.

Learning from your life, sacrifices and sufferings.
I realize nothing on this earth is impossible.
With your lessons and blessings
Now for me everything is possible

You are my best friend.
I know you will be there till the end.
You are my inspiration
I say that for your every creation.

You are my God-father
I desire in every life to be your daughter.
I love you with all my heart
I miss you while being apart

No comments:

Post a Comment