Sunday 28 August 2011

My Real Angel


I have an angel, the real one.

She begot the world for me.
She taught me the words.

She saves me from all the evil eyes.
She bears all the sorrows for my smile.

She loves me, loves me like no other.

She knows the real love, because she knows how to forgive.
She trusts me when everybody turns away from me.
And she knows I will make mistakes,
Because I am still  her little angel.

She knows I will be there to take care of her when she gets old.
For her one million dollar smile; I will let the universe be sold.

When she needs me, I will beget a new world for her.
When she will miss on words, I will remind her the words she taught me.
When she will need a hand to walk, I will lend her one the way she did.

Because I love her, love her forever.

After all she is my mother, the real angel

No comments:

Post a Comment