Sunday 28 August 2011

Love


You don't need; 
to run away
to go offline.
Seeing me coming to you
you don't need to hide.

I set you free;
As I know I can never be
happy, forcing you to be with me
chasing you to love me.
Because I can never love myself
seeing you unhappy.
I can never forgive myself
seeing you angry.
I can never have myself
seeing you going away.

Baby, you don't need to stand here
thinking you owe anything to us.
As I promise I ll never be a fuss
you can move on in your life 
and I ll move on to what I call life
as you deserve a better life
a better future, and a better wife.

Baby you don't need to be here
thinking you can't live without me
because you will get over me
in a month or three

And if you don't;
come back here.
I ll be still here; loving you
wherever you must be,
needing you to need me,
waiting to see
our hands held together,
hoping to see us smiling
wishing to be forever
in love, moving on to
what I call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment